Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09373 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,501 (₨69,355) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)