Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10278 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,243 (₨41,287) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (36 minutes ago)