Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,478 (34,999 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)