Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49077 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,653 (35,970 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)