Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49994 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,111 (24,224 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)