Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,590 (33,819 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)