Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,111 (4,852 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)