Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.840 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,434 (5,129 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 65 som (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)