Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.834 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,299 (5,617 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)