Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.813 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,698 (4,798 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (22 minutes ago)