Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,603 (54,936,591 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)