Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.797 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,532 (1,194 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)