Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,266 (1,053 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)