Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,101 (1,023 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)