Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11197 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,664 (руб 184,551) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (43 minutes ago)