Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11538 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,712 (руб 153,504) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)