Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.747 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,471 (R$ 3,704) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)