Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,524 (€2,220) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)