Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11539 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,112 (руб 96,301) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)