Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11547 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,659 (руб 161,590) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)