Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05841 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,305 (90,821 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)