Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11538 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,785 (руб 197,477) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)