Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10886 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,866 (руб 173,301) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)