Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11210 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,692 (руб 229,189) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)