Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11473 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,021 (руб 209,372) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (40 minutes ago)