Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11565 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 (руб 32,426) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)