Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10224 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,500 (руб 63,577) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)