Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,759 (€3,579) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)