Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.164 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,042 (1,594 BYN) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (39 minutes ago)