Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,252 (9,460,120 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)