Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.154 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,450 (1,728 BYN) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)