Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,260 (9,485,101 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)