Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,611 (7,576,519 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)