Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.780 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,201 (22,052 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)