Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.792 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,028 (21,502 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)