Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25813 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,952 (15,312₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (33 minutes ago)