Cost of living comparison between Vinnytsya, Ukraine and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26389 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,976 (15,067₴) in Vinnytsya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)