Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01055 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,066 (CH$3,606,491) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)