Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,495 (€336) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)