Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,492 (€342) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)