Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37677 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,521 (Mex$ 59,774) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)