Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35948 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,678 (Mex$ 43,614) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)