Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,246 (€2,942) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)