Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,451 (€3,525) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)