Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,303 (€3,565) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)