Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,205 (€795) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)