Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,163 (€2,513) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)