Cost of living comparison between Vijayawada, India and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10063 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,343 (₨33,224) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)