Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,366 (€2,788) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)