Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,533 (€3,319) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)