Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,910 (32,561,979 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)