Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,122 (19,292,337 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)