Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 CNY / LAK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,058 (30,137,670 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (about 1 hour ago)