Cost of living comparison between Vienna, Austria and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,659 (€2,678) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)