Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,537 (€4,273) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 2 hours ago)