Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,581 (€2,097) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)