Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,863 (€4,064) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (33 minutes ago)