Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.904 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元13,000 (3,330 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (43 minutes ago)