Cost of living comparison between Vidin, Bulgaria and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.765 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元15,625 (4,150 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)