Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.977 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元13,000 (3,269 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)