Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.158 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,517 (C$3,396) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)