Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02544 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,533 (453,273 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)