Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02528 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,224 (443,919 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)