Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36631 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,807 (Mex$ 37,692) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)