Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.760 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,539 (941 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)