Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.801 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,530 (929 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)