Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.980 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,637 (2,422 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)