Cost of living comparison between Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.782 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,643 (1,228 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)