Cost of living comparison between Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.740 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,399 (1,176 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)