Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11351 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,899 (руб 78,396) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)