Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10356 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,418 (руб 81,286) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)