Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12744 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,566 (75,062 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)