Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12235 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,490 (69,386 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)