Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12834 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,999 (70,119 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)