Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12797 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,843 (69,102 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)