Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.984 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,576 (kr34,126) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)