Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.775 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,168 (27,299 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (32 minutes ago)