Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,750 (38,998 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)