Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,373 (45,318 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)