Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.727 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,959 (43,951 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)