Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,655 (21,613 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)