Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.777 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,523 (27,701 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 2 hours ago)