Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,076 (43,249 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)