Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.980 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,101 (2,789 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)