Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.801 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,700 (4,920 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)