Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.760 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,419 (5,430 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)