Cost of living comparison between Varna, Bulgaria and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.765 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,171 (842 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)