Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10675 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,928 (₨27,425) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)