Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.669 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,889 ($5,681) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)