Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.879 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,485 ($2,542) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)