Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,465 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.241 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,140 (C$3,271) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)