Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,558 prices entered by 684 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.979 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,879 (C$9,014) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元35,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)