Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,564 prices entered by 488 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.281 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元45,734 (C$8,661) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元35,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (36 minutes ago)