Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,147 prices entered by 613 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.844 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,814 (C$8,633) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)