Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,769 prices entered by 526 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.180 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,201 (C$8,534) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mississauga costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)