Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,460 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.076 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,431 (C$5,010) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)