Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01054 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,355 (CH$1,456,315) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)