Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 69% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,488 (€5,200) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)