Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 71% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,021 (€4,407) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)