Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,589 (€2,498) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (29 minutes ago)