Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06607 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,177 (184,285 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)