Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05932 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,445 (327,814 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)