Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05898 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,065 (357,142 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)