Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06611 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,741 (177,592 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (35 minutes ago)