Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 125% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元168,603 (Bs 245,514) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)