Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,691 (€2,303) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)