Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01041 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,861 (CH$1,427,976) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)