Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.820 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 62% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元126,514 (CHF 18,551) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)