Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06122 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,161 (¥296,663) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)